The ninth episode of Season 1 of Clearwater.
|You Da One|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Air date||March 17, 2013|
|Radar||Dancing On My Own (1)|
Homecoming is just around the corner and people are starting to scramble for dates. Danielle has to choose between the three guys she has her eye on and Sadie is trying to reel in Tim as her date, but his past memories might come between that. Meanwhile, it's Jeremy's turn to doubt his relationship with Jamie.
After things go sour between Danielle and Brad, the field is open for her homecoming date. Too bad three guys are going after her and she likes all three guys.
Tim wants to skip homecoming altogether, but Sadie hopes she can change that.
Jamie is ready to take the next step with Jeremy and start to date, but now he's the one who isn't ready.
- This episode is named after the song "You Da One" by Rihanna.
- This episode marks the end of Danielle and Brad's first relationship and the start of their second.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Saiorse Ronan as Sadie Carroll
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Shailene Woodley as Lauren Nessner
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Moon: "Ever call me that again and you’ll get a good look at your innards."
- Jeremy: "Damn evil White Fairy…"
- Sophie: "Eric has the body of a god but Ethan has the heart of a…frog."
- Julia: "Hon, boys don’t ever make sense. You should have learned that a long time ago."
- Tim: "Even if Megan Fox asked me I wouldn’t go."
- Brad: "…now that I know what life is like without you, I never want to feel that way again. Ever."
- Tim: "Why cruel world?!"
- Jamie: "You can show your love for me by leaving me alone, okay?"
- Tim: "But my desires for you burn!"
- Danielle: "Just thinking of you being with me gives me butterflies in my stomach and I know that you’re the right one for me."