This is the twentieth episode of Season 2.
|Won't Go Home Without You|
|Season 2, Episode 20|
|Air date||December 9, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|If I Lose Myself||Long Way to Happy|
Scott is faced with a difficult decision when he has to risk his personal happiness or being a good person while Ethan returns to school again looking for personal redemption. Has he had too many chances? And Olivia is happy to show off her new boyfriend, but are her friends lying when they say they approve of him?
Scott is ecstatic to be on the verge of his first real relationship with Dex, but when an obstacle obstructs his chances, will he fight for what he wants or be a good friend?
Ethan is back after healing from his injuries obtained at the shooting and some are less than enthused. He wants to show everyone that he's a new person, but when he's provoked, will he throw it all away?
Olivia is happy to be dating Troy and he seems to be all she talks about. What will she do when she learns her friends don't like him?
- This episode is named after the song "Won't Go Home Without You" by Maroon 5.
- This episode marks the start of the Dex-Eliza Relationship.
- It is revealed that the Olivia-Troy Relationship started sometime between this episode and If I Lose Myself.
- Scott cuts himself in this episode and is the fourth one to do so after Sophie, Olivia, and Eliza.
- Blake returns as a recurring character and is his last appearance since The Ghost of You (2).
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Lisa Kudrow as Melanie Dayton
- David Arquette as Steve Hanson
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
- Matt Bennett as Devon Mather
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- Landon Liboiron as Troy Steele
- David Koechner as Arnold Tucker
Olivia: Isn't that cool?
Scott: She ruined everything!
Eliza: It's not my fault!
Ethan: I need just one more chance!
Mr. Hanson: I don't know...
Troy: I don't think they like me.
Olivia: Then we'll just have to make them...
Dex: You're perfect...
(Scott picks up a pill)
Chloe: You're too nice!
Scott: I don't know about that...
(Scott takes the pill)
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Scott: "Like you actually had a chance with him…you don’t have a chance with anybody…"
- Moon: "The truth. It’s the easiest thing…"
- Olivia: "He was nervous about what you would think of him, so I told him you guys would love him. Guess I was wrong."
- Angel: "Who wants pretzels? I want a pretzel!"
- Scott: "Eliza and Dex are dating…and it’s because I let them."
- Eliza: "I know you like Dex and all…but he doesn’t like you…he likes me. He asked me out and…well I didn’t want to say yes without asking you first. Best friend rule!"