|FULL NAMED||Troy Steele|
|RELATIONSHIPS||Olivia Jerl (ex-girlfriend)|
|SCHOOL(S)||Clearwater High School|
|FIRST||Hurts Like Heaven (212)|
|LAST||Wide Awake (2) (420)|
Troy Steele was a Junior (Grade 11) at Clearwater High School. He is extremely intelligent and well-mannered. Other students find him odd because he isn't interested in what most teens are and is extremely mature. At the end of the fourth season, he moves and breaks up with long-time girlfriend Olivia Jerl after she lies to him about being pregnant so that he will stay with her. He is portrayed by Landon Liboiron.
In Hurts Like Heaven, Trey introduces him to Jeremy and his friend group at the crazy party. He talks very intelligently and Jamie says they will be friends since he can actually form words. He later meets Devon and accompanies him as he tries to help Sophie get friends. When his plan backfires and he humiliates Sophie, Troy comforts him and tells him he was just trying to be a good friend.
Season 4 Edit
Main Article: Olivia-Troy Relationship
- Start Up: Before Won't Go Home Without You (220)
- Break Up: Wide Awake (2) (420)
- Reason: Olivia lied and said she was pregnant to get him to stay in Clearwater.
- He is the first bisexual character.
- He's admitted to being afraid of Moon Stellar.
- He appeared in 6 episodes in every season he was in.
- "Someone threw this at me…anyone want it?" (First Line)
- "You could never make up something so disgusting up to me." (Final Line)