|This is Gospel (1)|
|Season 5, Episode 18|
|Air date||May 1, 2016|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Roses||This is Gospel (2)|
The eighteenth episode of Season 5.
Angel has been secretly hanging out with Felicity despite her mother's wishes and when they see Candace and Tripp together at a party, Angel is brought back into a manic episode. Will she cause further destruction in this state? Meanwhile, Keith has secretly been working at a clothes store to pay for Hank's car and is shocked when Scott is also hired there. And Jamie finds herself circling the drain yet again when she re-connects with a surprising person.
Main Plot Edit
Angel has been struggling with her emotions again recently, so Felicity decides they should have a fun night partying to clear her mind, but when she sees her crush, Tripp there with another girl, will she go on another emotional meltdown?
Sub Plot Edit
Keith has been secretly working at a clothes store to pay for Hank's car that he crashed in the previous year and is not happy when Scott starts working there as well. Blaming him for his misfortunes yet again, will he try and sabotage Scott for the upteenth time?
Third Plot Edit
Jamie is all alone in Clearwater with the departure of all her friends and surprisingly starts talking to Eliza again, but the two only bring out the worst in each other. What mistakes are they bound to make together?
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Ryan Newman as Candace Jones
- Trevor Jackson as Tripp Nathanson
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Kendall Schmidt as Keith Rossen
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Kathryn Prescott as Peyton Valentine
- Tracy Middendorf as Liana
- Tony Oller as Danny Bell
- Ryan Eggold as Seth Bell
- Cameron Diaz as Stephanie Bell
- Roshon Fegan as Brendan Collinger
- Lucien Laviscount as Lyle Conrad
- Jeanine Mason as Felicity Evans
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- Christopher Larkin as Luke Hayashi
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Laura Leighton as Sandra Rossen
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- Lori Laughlin as Kate Stellar
- Andrew Lincoln as Todd Stellar
- Zendaya Coleman as Harley Wahlstrom
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
- Patricia Heaton as Diane White
- Dylan Sprouse as Wyatt Zuckerman
Felicity: This is going to be a party to remember…
Angel: That party was a huge mistake!
Felicity: What you did is on you, you can’t blame me!
(Angel is seen defacing a car)
Keith: Of course Scott would get a job at the same store as me! He’s obsessed with me!
Scott: Stay out of my way!
(Keith is seen stuffing clothes in someone’s bag)
Jamie: Maybe she deserves a second chance.
Jeremy: YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!
(Jamie and Eliza are seen in a cop car)
(Jamie and Eliza are seen running away)
(Scott and Keith are seen facing off)
(Angel is seen splashing coffee on Candace)
NEW EPISODE “THIS IS GOSPEL (1)”
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Mrs. Stellar: “This is a very weird period of your life, Jamie. You have one foot in your childhood and one foot in adulthood. There tend to be growing pains that come with it.”
- Brendan: “People are going to flip when they see this…”
- Keith: “It’s not something I’m proud of, having to pay for something myself.”
- Jamie: “She did a lot of awful shit, are you really just going to write it all off because she has a mental disorder?”
- Wyatt: “I may or may not have spit in that coffee.”
- Mrs. Rossen: “What’s wrong, Keith? You’re looking at your cereal like it just stole your boyfriend.”
- Keith: “Of course Scott would get a job at the same store as me! He’s obsessed with me!”
- Eliza: “It’s not your fault my brain is so messed up.”
- Candace: “You’re disgusting and deserve every nasty word people say to you.”
- Scott: “No matter what you do, you can never bring me down because I have the greatest boyfriend on earth and amazing friends that mean the world for me. That’s all I need and you couldn’t ever take those away from me. So you can take my job and my home and my family…but you will never shatter me. Never.”