The sixth episode of Season 1 of Clearwater.
|This Is How I Disappear (1)|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||March 3, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Keep Holding On||This Is How I Disappear (2)|
Scott's new feelings drive him to join his school's LGBT club, but could he really like guys? And will his parents keep him from finding that out? Meanwhile, Blake and Eliza are having relationship issues when she can't deal with his double standards. Will he get past his ego and listen to her? Also, Julia and Jeremy get better aquainted, but she can't help but feel guilty for taking Jamie's crush.
Scott notices his weird feelings for guys and decides to visit his school's LGBT group for help, but not everyone is going to give him an easy time. Will there be too many barriers for him to find out his true self?
Blake asks Eliza to stop her cutting for him, but won't stop drinking or smoking in return which upsets Eliza. Eliza wants Blake to realize his double standard, but will this cost them their relationship?
Julia decides to make a move on Jeremy despite Jamie's feelings for him. Julia is out to play dirty and is ready to make a big move to show Jeremy that she's the girl for him.
- More continuity errors appear in this episode, as during the Pride meeting, Alicia and Moon both state they are bisexual, although this was never mentioned by them again, so it could be possible they were just confused at the time.
- Jamie says she is confused about her sexuality, but she never mentions this again.
- Julia mentions that her parents are both lawyers when Jeremy is shocked at how big her house is. In the second season, her and her mother are living in a small apartment after her father left, so this must have happened after this episode off-screen.
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Daniel Escobar as Carson Pendar
- Cheryl Hines as Linda Taylor
- Jeff Daniels as Dylan Taylor
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
Anything Could Happen • Let's Get it Started • Love Drunk • Fuckin' Perfect • Keep Holding On • This Is How I Disappear (1) • This Is How I Disappear (2) • Radar • You Da One • Dancing On My Own (1) • Dancing On My Own (2) • Eyes Open • Personal Jesus • What You Waiting For? • Want U Back • The Change • Give Me All Your Luvin' • Sick Muse • Two Kinds of Happiness • Force A Smile (1) • Force A Smile (2) •