The second episode of Season 3. The new school year starts in this episode.
|That's Not My Name|
|Season 3, Episode 2|
|Air date||June 24, 2014|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Summertime Sadness||Honeymoon Avenue|
Liam keeps blowing off Julia when she needs him most now that she's in her third trimester and Caylee decides to get to the bottom of the secret he's been keeping, but will Liam be able to clean up the mess she makes? Meanwhile, Trey starts his first day of college and his first day away from Tori since school let out, but when he sees who his new roommates are, will it drive a wedge between the two? Also, Danielle wants to keep busy following the craziness that happened to her in Hollywood and what better way then starting a band? Too bad it's going to be much more work than she anticipated.
Liam's secrets catch up to him when Caylee realizes the real reason he dumped her and when she messes everything up, Liam is going to have to take the blame. But his secret has turned much more dangerous than he expected and not everyone may get through it unscathed.
Trey and Tori have been insepararable ever since leaving Hollywood, but the first day of college for Trey and the first day of work for Tori makes them realize they still have a lot of hurdles to jump when Trey has to room with two girls.
Danielle still refuses to talk to her mother and can't stop thinking about her dad, so to get her mind off of things, she decides to start a band and get her name out there. When no one seems to want to cooperate, will she be in over her head?
- This episode is named after the song "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings.
- The 2013-2014 school year begins in this episode.
- This is the end of the Julia-Liam Relationship.
- It is revealed that Liam and Julia's relationship was fake the whole time.
- First appearances of Katie and Brianna.
- Julia is visibly pregnant for the first time in this episode.
- Zak Ule has his first appearance in this episode, but has no lines.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Mitch Hewer as Keith Rossen
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Logan Lerman as Zak Ule
- Katie Stevens as Brianna
- Rita Volk as Katie
- Roshon Fegan as Brendan Collinger
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Josh Hamilton as Frank Fithe
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- Brigit Mendler as Tori Hamilton
- David Arquette as Steve Hanson
- Kristin Chenoweth as Mary-Beth Hooper
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
- Patricia Heaten as Diane White
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- Laura Marano as Abby Ulmer
- Zendaya Coleman as Harley Wahlstrom
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Saiorse Ronan as Sadie Carroll
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Ryan Newmanas Candace Jones
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Dove Cameron as Wendy McGee
- Kendall Schmidt as Micah Quick
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
Caylee: None of this makes sense!
SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED
Julia: Just tell her the real reason you dumped her, Liam.
Caylee: Yeah, tell me!
(Liam looks conflicted)
NEW CHAPTERS WILL START
Tori: First day of college!
(Trey walks into his dorm and sees girls)
Trey: Not what I expected.
THE YEAR WILL GO OFF WITH A BANG
(Liam punches someone)
Liam: I still love you!
(Danielle knocks over a drum set)
Danielle: This isn’t the band of bullshit!
(Tori slams a door)
Tori: What did I just find in your bed!?
(Trey is speechless)
Trey: It’s not what it looks like…
Brianna: Yeah, it is.
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Danielle: "Oh no, you don’t get to do this, Brad. Leave me high and dry and then come back once you feel lonely again."
- Liam: "This is the hardest fake breakup I’ve ever gone through."
- Mr. Hanson: "Your first day back and you throw a rave during your lunch period?"
- Danielle: "Hey principal Hanson! What about that bass, huh?"
- Trey: "I try and I try to be the perfect guy for you, but how can I be the perfect guy when EVERYONE else sees me as a girl?"