The fourth episode of Season 2 .
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||July 14, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|I Knew You Were Trouble||Bring Me to Life (1)|
Sadie is offered an internship and wants to move on from FilmFridayz, but will she let someone else take charge? Meanwhile, Sophie fights for the club and enlists a team to help save it and Caylee starts to feel sparks around one of her friends, but should she go for it?
Sadie gets an internship on a real movie set and decides to let FilmFridayz go. The only problem is she doesn't want it to go on without her and is willing to sabotage everything to make sure it doesn't.
Sophie hears that FilmFridayz might be ending due to Sadie's ignorance and gets a team of members to fight against her for their club.
Caylee is getting mixed signals from Liam and isn't sure if she should make a move or not.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Saiorse Ronan as Sadie Carroll
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Matt Bennett as Devon Mather
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Shailene Woodley as Lauren Nessner
- Nathan Kress as Ken Paterson
- Ashton Kutcher as Carl Stein
- Laura Marano as Abby Ulmer
- Zendaya Coleman as Harley Wahlstrom
Sadie: I just can't take the stess anymore...
Sophie: I'm not going to let this happen.
Jeremy: Sometimes you just have to let go...
Sadie: This wasn't supposed to happen!
Jamie: I never agreed to any of this!
Sophie: It's the only thing I have left...
Sadie: Well get ready to say goodbye...
(Sophie is crying)
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Sadie: "I don't need them..."