The eighteenth episode of Season 1 of Clearwater.
|Season 1, Episode 18|
|Air date||May 19, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Give Me All Your Luvin'||Two Kinds of Happiness|
Ethan offers to babysit for Jeremy's brother, but might make a crucial mistake while Jeremy does whatever he can to make Jamie stop stalking him. Also, Scott tries to convince Brittany to tell Levi about her religion.
Ethan has to babysit for Jeremy's brother, but when he gets high things might get out of control.
Jeremy is afraid of what Sophie told him about Jamie and is willing to try anything to make her stop stalking him.
Brittany and Levi are going strong but when Scott tells her that she has to tell him about her religion, she hopes it doesn't all go down the drain.
- This episode is named after the song "Sick Muse" by Metric.
- First appearance of Jeremy's brother Sammy.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Jeremy Sumpter as Levi Carlson
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- Davis Cleveland as Sammy Litten
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Nathan Kress as Ken Paterson
- Hailee Steinfeld as Gina Reynolds
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
Danielle: Am I in fairytale land or something?
OLD PROBLEMS RETURN
Scott: You’ll have to tell him sooner or later.
Brittany: It shouldn’t matter!
Gina: But it does matter!
NEW PROBLEMS ARISE
Jamie: He’s addicted and he needs help!
Jeremy: I know I can trust him.
Caylee: You’re making a mistake.
REVENGE IS A BITCH
Jeremy: I need to show her I’m not interested!
Jamie: I swear I didn’t do anything!
Sophie: Who are you going to trust, her…or me?
(Jeremy looks undecided)
Ethan: Why don't we go have some fun?
Julia: He was only 10 years old!!
ONLY 4 EPISODES LEFT
Jeremy: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI