|Never Forget You (2)|
|Season 6, Episode 12|
|Air date||January 13, 2017|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Never Forget You (1)||Hell Nos and Headphones|
The twelfth episode of Season 6 and the mid-season finale.
As Danielle comes back to consciouness, she realizes an active shooter is inside the bar and makes it her priority to save both herself and a very badly injured Scott. Meanwhile, Caylee and Jeremy try to deal with the guilt over leaving the bar unattended and over their indiscretion. And Peyton among others are distraught over their friends still inside the bar with a shooter.
Main Plot Edit
Danielle and Scott are trapped in a bathroom while an active shooter is in a stand-off with the police in the bar. With Scott's gunshot wound critical, she worries neither of them will make it out alive.
Sub Plot Edit
Caylee and Jeremy return to the bar after hearing there is a shooter inside and have to deal with the guilt over their hook-up and leaving the bar.
Third Plot EditPeyton tries to figure out what happened at the bar while picking through the chaos outside.
- This episode is named after the song "Never Forget You" by Zara Larsson & MNEK.
- Every regular is present in this episode.
- This is the final appearance of Wyatt Zuckerman, as he is sadly killed.
- This is Jeremy's final appearance in Season 6.
- Dex moves back in with his parents in this episode.
- Sophie's fate is not answered by the end of this episode.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debby Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Emma Roberts as Lana Davis
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Ryan Newman as Candace Jones
- Miranda Cosgrove as Adrianna Jupe
- Peyton Meyer as Matthew Malloy
- Dove Cameron as Wendy McGee
- Trevor Jackson as Tripp Nathanson
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Kendall Schmidt as Micah Quick
- Mitch Hewer as Keith Rossen
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Kathryn Prescott as Peyton Valentine
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Neve Campbell as Nina Borden
- Courtney B. Vance as Andre Brith
- Angela Bassett as Patty Brith
- Steve Howey as David Clark
- Cynthia Watros as Elaine Clark
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Lucas Till as Chase Davenport
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- David Arquette as Steve Hanson
- Sabrina Carpenter as Victoria Hayes
- Emma Kenney as Nicole Hoffman
- Dylan McDermott as Gregory Hooper
- Kristin Chenoweth as Mary-Beth Hooper
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Sasha Pieterse as Lindsay Miller
- Ashton Kutcher as Carl Stein
- Nikki DeLoach as Jenna Stem
- Mike Faiola as Trevor Stem
- Liev Schreiber as Patrick Webber
- Max Thieriot as Hunt Westbrook
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
- Nico Tortorella as Maverick Zephite
- Ariel Winter as Breean Zuckerman
- Dylan Sprouse as Wyatt Zuckerman
(Danielle is seen covered in blood)
(An ambulance is seen rushing through the street)
(Caution tape is seen being put up)
(Peyton is seen sobbing)
(Danielle is seen looking through the slit of a bathroom door)
(A gunshot is heard)
NEW EPISODE “NEVER FORGET YOU (2)”
ONLY ON THE CLEARWATER WIKI
- Alicia: “My heart is breaking into a million pieces right now, I just want this all to be a dream.”
- Scott: There’s a guy with a gun out there and we’re stuck in a bathroom with no way out and no weapon. Things aren’t really in our favor right now, Danielle!
- Candace: “I fucking had sex with Sophie last year so let us through!”
- Eric: “You have no idea how happy I am to see you, buddy!”
- Lana: “Stay strong, you guys. I don’t know what any of us would do without you.”
- Scott: “I bet my family doesn’t even know or care about what’s happening right now. I can barely afford my apartment, my boyfriend has basically dumped me, I can’t afford college. My life is kinda going nowhere. You can actually be someone.”
- Caylee: “Why does your happiness always have to be at the cost of someone else?”