|Me, Myself, & I|
|Season 6, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 5, 2016|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Talking Body||Stone Cold|
Tripp is determined to get his word across after a police officer shoots an unarmed black man and teams up with Nicole to bring his #BlackLivesMatter protest on a wider scale, but encouter's issues when the police officer turns out to be Siobhan's father. Meanwhile, Danielle plans her first school function as president, but is worried when feelings for Brad return after they are brought together on the project. And Julia finds it difficult to ignore her feelings for Hunt when Ariel tells her to stay away from him.
Main Plot Edit
After his first protest was shut down at school, Tripp plans another #BlackLivesMatter protest city-wide when a blakc man is unfairly shot by a police officer. But when Siobhan asks him to shut it down to save her father's image, will he choose his friend or his conscience?
Sub Plot Edit
Danielle decides to plan a Valentine's Day dance as her first school function as president and is teamed up with Brad who wants to build the decor. As they work together, she starts to realize her old feelings for him are returning, but with so much against them, is she willing to take the leap again?
Third Plot Edit
Julia starts flirting with Hunt when he comes back around again and Ariel takes notice, asking her to leave her brother alone and not get involved. But will Julia learn from her mistakes and listen or continue her boy crazy ways?
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Emma Roberts as Lana Davis
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Ryan Newman as Candace Jones
- Miranda Cosgrove as Adrianna Jupe
- Peyton Meyer as Matthew Malloy
- Dove Cameron as Wendy McGee
- Trevor Jackson as Tripp Nathanson
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Kendall Schmidt as Micah Quick
- Mitch Hewer as Keith Rossen
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Kathryn Prescott as Peyton Valentine
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Lucas Till as Chase Davenport
- David Arquette as Steve Hanson
- Emma Kenney as Nicole Hoffman
- Kristin Chenoweth as Mary-Beth Hooper
- Famke Janssen as Jocelyn Jones
- Camila Cabello as Jasmine Martinez
- Holly Marie Combs as Janet Malloy
- Cara Buono as Layla Meyer
- Cuba Gooding Jr. as Craig Nathanson
- Regina King as Monet Nathanson
- Emily Blunt as Trish Pryde
- Joan Cusack as Kelly Quick
- Wes Bentley as Richard Spicer
- Alyson Stoner as Siobhan Spicer
- Chloe Grace Moretz as Ariel Westbrook
- Max Thieriot as Hunt Westbrook
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
- Ariel Winter as Breean Zuckerman
- Dylan Sprouse as Wyatt Zuckerman
Sophie: I’ve seen a lot of shit happen in this town, but I’ve never seen it this insane…
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
Tripp: It’s time to bring this Black Lives Matter campaign city-wide! A black man was shot for no reason!
Peyton: People are losing their shit over this.
Siobhan: My dad didn’t mean to shoot that man! If you don’t stop this protest, he’ll be ruined forever, Tripp!
(Tripp looks terrified as a fight breaks out)
AND THE TOWN
Danielle: I thought this dance would bring people together, but the city is tearing itself apart!
Brad: If anyone can fix things, it’s you.
Danielle: I can’t let myself get hurt again...
(Danielle and Brad are seen about to kiss)
WILL BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN
Ariel: I want you to stay away from my brother!
Julia: I swear nothing is going on!
(Julia and Hunt are seen making out in the bathroom)
Ariel: Maybe you are the slut everyone says you are…
(Tripp is seen running after someone)
(Danielle is seen falling off scaffolding)
(Julia is seen running through the city at night)
NEW EPISODE “ME, MYSELF, & I”
ONLY ON THE CLEARWATER WIKI
- Tripp: “Racism is all around us and I’ll be damned if I sit back and watch it happen any longer.”
- Hunt: “I’m not feisty, I’m fergalicious.”
- Danielle: “I don’t want to ever lose faith in myself again because of a boy. That goes against everything I stand for.”
- Peyton: “Just because you get your heart broken doesn’t mean you’re stunting feminism. It’s okay to be hung up on a guy and still be a strong woman.”
- Nicole: “Cable is never coming back. Ever. Because of his mistake. A mistake that was made because of the societal prejudices pounded into his brain for decades.”
- Danielle: “I’m tired of being scared. I’m all in.”
- Tripp: “I’m a 15 year old kid and because of people like you, I’m terrified to leave my house because even if I do nothing wrong, my life is still in danger by the people who are supposed to protect me.”
- Candace: “You have to celebrate the small victories because they all lead to bigger ones.”