The third episode of Season 1.
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||February 10, 2013|
|Let's Get it Started||Fuckin' Perfect|
Eliza points her attention towards boys in order to lift her spirits, but will that just create more chaos and drama for her to deal with? Meanwhile, Ethan ditches his detention to be with Danielle, but will the reprocussions keep them from seeing each other? Also, Jamie goes for Jeremy, but might have some unwanted competition.
Eliza has been depressed lately and is convinced by Moon that a boy might cheer her up. She meets one, but maybe he's just causing her more problems. Is he really worth it?
Ethan's bad behavior gets him sent to detention, but with a new love interest, Danielle, he decides to blow it off. Will that decision just makes things harder for them to see each other?
Jamie sets her eyes on Jeremy but Julia seems to be getting all his attention. Is she just being paranoid or is her best friend really going after her crush?
(Alphabetical Order) Regular Cast
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- David Arquette as Steve Hanson
- David Koechner as Arnold Tucker
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
- Blake: "So let's make the universe happy and do this..."