This is the twenty-first episode of Season 2.
|Long Way to Happy|
|Season 2, Episode 21|
|Air date||December 9, 2013|
|Won't Go Home Without You||Your Love is My Drug|
Olivia is surprised when her mother invites Troy over to dinner, yet feels she has a hidden agenda. Is she just paranoid or is something really up? Eric and Jarrod's long turn rivalry hits it's boiling point when Jarrod makes more comments about Caylee. Will he take things too far? Meanwhile, Trey starts getting attention from a new girl at school and wonders how to tell her he is transgender.
Olivia goes into panic mode when her mother wants her to invite her new boyfriend over for dinner. Is she freaking out for nothing or has her mother really turned over a new leaf?
Eric has reached his limit with Jarrod and his constant bullying and remarks and wants to make him pay. Is his idea of revenge crossing the line?
Trey meets a new girl named Tori and instantly feels sparks, but how will he react to the first girl he's liked since his transition from FTM?
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Saiorse Ronan as Sadie Carroll
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Mitch Hewer as Keith Rossen
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Bridget Mendler as Tori Hamilton
- Rose Abdoo as Aimee Lib
- Kristen Bell as Karen Jerl
- Dave Coulier as Neil Jerl
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
- Landon Liboiron as Troy Steele
Trey: This is so new…like a lung transplant!
Jamie: Ew, gross.
Eric: I’m literally going to rip his face off!
Caylee: What will that prove?
Trey: Do you like…popcorn?
Tori: I prefer my corn unpopped.
Tim: She’s such a freak!
Olivia: This can’t be happening!
Moon: Get a hold of yourself!
Troy: I want to move to Sweden one day…go cheese…
Olivia: You mean chocolate?
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Ethan:"Beware the witch!"
- Tori: "I’m just a senior, not the Queen of France."
- Sophie: "A slap across the face will hurt you more than your insults ever hurt me, bitch…"
- Caylee: " I’m a big girl, Eric. I can deal with this on my own without you…"
- Trey: "This is so new…like a lung transplant!"
- Olivia: "So you were acting nice all night so he doesn’t believe me when I say you’re a horrible bitch?"