This is the twenty-fourth episode of Season 2 and the finale of the second block.
|I'm A Slave 4 U (2)|
|Season 2, Episode 24|
|Air date||December 30, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|I'm A Slave 4 U (1)||Waiting For the End|
Brittany learns that she's reached dangerous territory when a simple mistake sends her world into a whirlwind. Meanwhile, Danielle plots to see Brad at the hospital and starts to wonder if their relationship will last and Caylee deals with the constant reminder that her ex-boyfriend left her for someone better.
Brittany will give Bernard whatever he wants, but when something meant for him is spread throughout the school, she wonders how she'll ever be able to face her classmates again.
Danielle realizes how unrealistic her relationship with Brad is when she plots with Eric to visit him and wonders how they will last long-term.
Caylee is constantly getting remarks from both Julia and Liam and doesn't know how to deal with both of her former friends turning on her.
- This episode is named after the song "I'm A Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears.
- This is the finale of the second block of season 2.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Jeremy Sumpter as Levi Carlson
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Rob Estes as Damian Daniels
- Lisa Kudrow as Melanie Dayton
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- Kristen Chenoweth as Mary-Beth Hooper
- Chad Lowe as Bernard Kale
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
Brittany: My worst nightmare just came true…
Danielle: There’s always a way.
Brad: This is never gonna work.
Caylee: I’m NOT standing for this!
Jeremy: There comes a point where you have to drop the good girl façade.
Danielle: If you make this decision…its final…
(Danielle is sobbing and Eric is holding her)
THE LAST EPISODE OF 2013
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Danielle: "You can promise all you want…but from now on you’re dead to me…"
- Brittany: "This is my body and I’m not ashamed of it. So I don’t give a crap who sees it…I’m taking control of the situation. So have fun with the sneers behind my back and the comments to my face, but I don’t care. I’m numb to it all…"