The twelfth episode of Season 2.
|Hurts Like Heaven|
|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Air date||August 11, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|A Year Without Rain||Cough Syrup|
Angel starts to realize she doesn't know her father very well at all when she digs into the past. Will what she finds make her actually scared of him? Meanwhile, Jeremy decides to throw a wild party, but some horrible news might make this host lose it and Devon goes to the party looking for friends, but might leave with enemies.
Angel digs deep into her family's past to find out the truth behind her father's lies. Is not knowing better than knowing at all?
Jeremy realizes his high school experience is getting close to ending and wants to throw a rager before he graduates. When he overhears a conversation he wasn't supposed to hear, will the new knowledge push him over the edge?
Devon is sick of being an outcast and wants to fit in with his peers, so he goes to the rager. Will his presence just upset everyone instead?
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Matt Bennett as Devon Mather
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- Jacqueline Macinnes Wood as Tamara Johnson
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- David Tennant as Frank O'Brian
- Patricia Heaten as Diane White
- Nathan Kress as Ken Paterson
- Landon Liboiron as Troy Steele
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
Jeremy: This is going to be the party of the year!
Devon: I came here trying to improve my image…but that sure didn’t happen.
(Liam and Tim both chug down beer)
Jamie: He has to find out sometime!
Julia: But not now!
Jeremy: Find out what?
(Julia looks nervous)
Angel: I guess there’s a lot I don’t know about him…
(Troy holds up a bag of weed)
Trey: This is getting way out of hand!
Jeremy: Then you deal with it!
(Jeremy pushes Trey)
Leah: It’s a party, there needs at least one crazy drunk.
(Caylee rolls her eyes and splashes her beer on someone)
Liam: Is it possible for a rager to get too crazy?
Ken: If it is, then this is a prime example!
Isaac: Man, calm down!
Jeremy: How can I calm down?!
(Jamie starts booing and everyone joins in)
Sophie: I hate you for getting us into this.
Angel: I need to take this bitch down.
Danielle: Okay, but you’re going down along with her.
(Angel picks up a phone)
Angel: 911…I need help…
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Devon: "Watch out bud, I’m coming for you…"
- Angel: ": More clues from the mystery of who my dad is screwing!"
- Jarrod: "We’re not your charity friends, okay kid?"
- Tamara: "This is MY house and I’m not going to let some kindergartener from hell disrespect me on MY property."
- Julia: "You know what, screw it! Jeremy, I’m pregnant with your baby. I have been for about 2 months and pretty soon I’m not going to be able to see my feet. You might as well just find out now!"
- Jeremy: "YOU’RE A STUPID MAN WHORE WHO KNOCKS GIRLS UP!"
- Isaac: "What are we, the designated drivers, minus the driving part?"
- Angel: "Dad, why are you here? Shouldn’t you be off fucking at 15 year old slut bunny you were talking to?!"
- Jeremy: "I don’t want to be a father, I don’t want to go to college and be an adult, I don’t want to keep making mistakes, but I fucking keep making them!"