The fourth episode of Season 1.
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||February 17, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Love Drunk||Keep Holding On|
Caylee starts to worry about her weight after is it brought to her attention by Julia. She wants to change it, but is she doing it the right way? Also, Trey takes a stand against Isaac when he won't accept him for who he is, but maybe he'll take things too far. Meanwhile, Sophie decides to do some undercover work to see what's going on at Olivia's house.
Caylee feels bad about her weight when Julia accidentally calls her out on it. She wants to lose weight, but will this cause her to spiral out of control?
Trey is a guy and he wants to make sure everyone knows it. Is his testosterone already kicking in when he becomes violent towards the haters?
Sophie knows something is up with Olivia's home life and sets out to figure out what she's hiding. Is she poking around somewhere Olivia wants no one to know about?
- This episode is named after the song "Fuckin' Perfect" by P!nk.
- In this episode, Trey comes out as transgender.
- This episode marks the beginning of the Trey-Isaac conflict.
(Alphabetical Order) Regular Cast
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Saiorse Ronan as Sadie Carroll
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debby Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Rob Estes as Damian Daniels
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Laura Marano as Abby Ulmer