The thirteenth episode of Season 2.
|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Air date||August 16, 2013|
|Hurts Like Heaven||Kiss With A Fist|
Tim learns that his actions can have deadly consequences after meeting one of his dad's enemies. Caylee experiences bullying and isn't sure how to deal with it, so she brings in backup while Dex is getting sick of Sophie's constant depression. Is she really worth it?
Tim has been drinking cconstantly ever since Jeremy's party and meets a strange and hostile man at the bar. He tries to prove his superiority but will it just bite him in the butt?
Caylee has finally accepted her weight, but when Jarrod starts making derogatory comments towards her about it, all her deepest darkest feelings resurface. Will she have the same support she had before?
Dex gets fed up with Sophie's constant state of depression. How can he enjoy having a girlfriend when she's never fun to be around?
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
- Danny DeVito as Frank Osternero
- Gary Oldman as Jason Sharpe
- Laura Marano as Abby Ulmer
Eric: Nothing would make me happier than beating his face in with my fist.
Caylee: I can’t even go to class without being scared!
Sophie: If you cared about me, we wouldn’t be having this discussion!
Dex: I don’t know what you want me to say.
Sophie: Say you’ll never leave me…
(Dex looks hesitant)
Tim: I don’t have a problem!
Trey: There’s no getting through to him…
Jarrod: You wanna go?!
(Eric clenches his fist)
(Tim throws a bottle at the wall)
(Tim falls to his knees and starts crying)
Liam: We all need to just let everything out sometimes…
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Tim: "I just lost my dad, I don’t want to die too."
- Caylee: "I love you Liam. I can say it and mean it now. I really love you…"
- Dex: "When I thought something bad was going to happen to you…I couldn’t breathe. You’re my air, Sophie!"
- Sophie: "I don’t know how long it’ll be until I’m happy again."
- Moon: "Watch out Dex, who knows when the inner bitch of her will make its way out again."
- Jarrod Keppler: "Calm down Farmer Brown. You don’t want to scare away your cattle."
- Moon: "Is it that hard for you to be a good person?"