|FULL NAMED||Chloe Kaven|
|NICKNAME(S)|| Chlo (by everyone) |
Snowflake (by Micah)
|HAIR COLOR||Blonde (dyed Brown)|
|RELATIONSHIPS||Brad Craymer (ex-boyfriend)|
|SCHOOL(S)||Clearwater High School|
|FIRST||Anything Could Happen (101)|
In Anything Could Happen, she approaches Scott and tells him she's there for him after she heard he's been lonely.
In Fuckin' Perfect, she and Brittany are in the bathroom when Caylee runs in with the cupcakes and Chloe rushes Brittany out so Caylee can have privacy.
In This Is How I Disappear (1), she is eating lunch with Brittany and Scott when Brittany asks if her new friend, Harley, can join them. Chloe says she doesn't care and then goes to get lunch with Harley. After they get back, she is dumbfounded when Scott and Harley get together after just meeting, saying they don't wait around.
Season 4 Edit
Season 5 Edit
Season 6 Edit
Season 7 Edit
Main Article: Brad-Chloe Relationship
- Start Up: Wide Awake (2) (420)
- Break Up: First of the Year (521)
- Reason: He found out Chloe leaked Alicia's rape to Clearwater Secrets
- She is the second recurring character to get a plot. The others are Lauren, Tori, Lindsay, and Mary-Beth.
- Despite only being a recurring character, she has appeared in more than half of the episodes of more than half of the seasons. She did this in seasons 1, 2, 4, and 6.
- She has had a long time romance with Brad Craymer, although they never officially dated until over a year after they started going out.
- "Hey, Scott!" (First Line)
- "Friends will come Scott, you just have to be patient."