The sixth episode of Season 2.
|Bring Me to Life (2)|
|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||July 21, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Bring Me to Life (1)||Knock 'Em Out|
Julia's worst fears come true and amidst all the feelings, she doesn't know how to handle any of it. Meanwhile, Brittany doesn't know how to deal with Levi's mother having cancer and might be a little too affectionate. Also, Alicia shares a kiss with Trey, but he gives her a ultimatum with her parents in return.
Julia goes insane after hearing the bad news and might make a few mistakes she can't take back this time.
Alicia gets exactly what she wants: a kiss from Trey. Too bad he's going to make things much more complicated than she had hoped for afterwards.
Brittany figures out what Levi had been hiding from her, but now she doesn't know how to act around him and might put a huge strain in there relationship
- This episode is named after the song "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence.
- This marks the end of the Julia-Caylee Friendship.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Keegan Connor Tracy as Kristy Abbott
- Neve Campbell as Nina Borden
- Jeremy Sumpter as Levi Carlson
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Macy Carlson
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
Brittany: He's never going to forgive me!
Danielle: What a douche canoe!
(Jamie looks shocked)
Jamie: How could you keep this from me?!
Julia: I'm sorry! I HATE IT!!
Levi: How could you think I was cheating on you?
Brittany: You could have told me from the start!
Alicia: He's not the guy I thought he was...
Trey: It's me or your parents. You pick.
(Julia is holding a hanger and crying)
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Julia: "This baby…this fucking baby inside me…it reminds me every second about how horrible I was. IT TORMENTS ME!"
- Jamie: "My best friend and my boyfriend are having a baby together…"
- Alicia: "No one is talking about sex here, Trey!"
- Dex: "I’m out of here, you chicks are crazy!"
- Brittany: "She seemed so…happy. Like she wasn’t even thinking about the fact that she was going to die."
- Tim: "You’re a mean drunk…"
- Brittany: " I don’t want to lose him, Chloe…not now and not ever…"