The fifth episode of Season 2.
|Bring Me to Life (1)|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Air date||July 19, 2013|
|Sweet Nothing||Bring Me to Life (2)|
Julia is starting to get really sick and gaining a lot of weight, so Caylee tells her to go see a doctor. Only she's afraid of the results that might come back.
Brittany knows that Levi is keeping something important from her and her friend start putting all kinds of weird scenarios into her head. Is it normal to be scared of your boyfriend?
Alicia starts to develop feelings for Trey, but knows her parents would never approve of a transgender.
- This episode is named after the song "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence.
- This is the first two-part episode of the season.
- Julia's pregnancy is revealed in this episode.
- It is mentioned that Gina left Clearwater and moved to Texas.
- Danielle says "If my mom hated Brad, I would just die." which is foreshadowing to when her mother won't allow her to see Brad in A Year Without Rain.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Neve Campbell as Nina Borden
- Jeremy Sumpter as Levi Carlson
- Lisa Kudrow as Melanie Dayton
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
Julia: This isn't good...
Brittany: Something is really wrong!
'Alicia: 'This can't happen!
Julia: There has to be a mistake...
Levi: Calm down!
Brittany: I can't!
Caylee: It's all going to be okay.
Julia: How?! It's never going to be okay!!
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI