The twelfth episode of Season 4.
|Ain't No Rest For the Wicked (2)|
|Season 4, Episode 12|
|Air date||July 19, 2015|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Ain't No Rest For the Wicked (1)||Mad World|
Abby and Eric are ready to run away and never look back after a new threat puts their lives at risk. Will they really be able to leave everything they know and love behind or can they find a better solution? Meanwhile, Alicia is willing to do whatever she can to avoid her mother pressing charges against her rapist. By bringing it back into her mind again, are people doing the opposite of trying to help her? And Dex has sorted out his feelings, but doesn't know what they mean. Is he willing to let people know about his feelings or will he repress them and try to maintain his masculinity?
Abby is terrified after a stranger threatens both her and her boyfriend's lives. Realizing that he was right all along, Abby agrees to run off with Eric after the dance she and Rave Repellent won, but will she really be able to go through with it?
Alicia is overwhelmed when her mother starts convincing Alicia to press charges against Mr. Teller and just wants to move on. When nobody will let that happen, will she be pushed over the edge yet again?
Dex knows how he feels about Scott now and doesn't know how to feel- embarassed, relieved, scared? Is he willing to tell Scott the truth or will he suffer in silence like Scott has for so long?
Fourth Plot Edit
Zak returns to Clearwater as Wendy's date, and not many people are happy about it. While the two try to realize how they feel about each other, Mr. Hanson tries whatever he can to get him out of his school.
- This episode is named after the song "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant.
- This is the first episode to contain a fourth plot.
- This is one of the few episodes where the entire main cast is present.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Abby Ulmer due to her death.
- This episode marks the end of the Abby-Eric Relationship.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Ryan Newmanas Candace Jones
- Peyton Meyer as Matthew Malloy
- Dove Cameron as Wendy McGee
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Kendall Schmidt as Micah Quick
- Kendall Schmidt as Keith Rossen
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Logan Lerman as Zak Ule
- Laura Marano as Abby Ulmer
- Kathryn Prescott as Peyton Valentine
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Tony Oller as Danny Bell
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- David Arquette as Steve Hanson
- Kristen Chenoweth as Mary-Beth Hooper
- Miranda Cosgrove as Adrianna Jupe
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- Evan Peters as Hank Pistol
- Alyson Stoner as Siobhan Spicer
- Leighton Meester as Carly Vasquez
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
- Ariel Winter as Breean Zuckerman
Danielle: This is it, you guys.
Abby: Maybe we should go to the police…
Eric: Do you really want to risk it?
(Abby and Eric are seen behind the barrel of a shotgun)
Alicia: If I see him again, I might just lose it for good.
Keith: Then take control of your own fate.
Alicia: Mom, I’ve dealt with this whole thing myself, I can finish it myself!
Dex: He brought Hank to the dance, this ruins everything.
Julia: Not if I can help it.
(Dex is seen slow dancing with Scott)
Wendy: You can’t just come and go out of my life as you please.
Zak: This time, I’m here to stay, I promise.
Mr. Hanson: I don’t want us to have a problem, so get out of here.
THE EXPLOSIVE MID-SEASON FINALE
(Hank is about to punch someone)
(Mr. Hanson and Zak are facing off)
(A gunshot is heard along with a scream)
NEW EPISODE “AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED (2)”
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Abby: “Sometimes not even the most elaborate, crazy, ass-kicking scheme can save you from fate.”
- Alicia: “I’d honestly rather let people think I’m a slut than feel sorry for me my whole life.”
- Scott: “I don’t know what would make me happy anymore…”
- Abby: “As long as I’m Abby Ulmer, they’ll be after me.”
- Eric: “I love you so much and I’m going to do whatever I can to make sure you’re safe.”
- Jamie: “Who gives a fuck what everyone else thinks? Make yourself happy for once.”
- Alicia: “So everyone who wants to hunt him down and send him to prison, it was consensual and it was my idea. So everyone just let it go!”
- Candace: “All the hot guys in our school and she picks the 22 year old cop.”
- Dex: “I just can’t help but wonder what would have happened if I’d realized sooner who was the right one for me all along.”
- Zak: “It’s just one dance, Steve. No biggie. Unless you want people around the country reading about what a hot mess your school is.”
- Abby: “We’re going to be okay. I know we are.”
- Alicia: “The world just wants to see how far I’ll bend before I break.”
- Jamie: “You deserve to be happy and nothing makes you happier than Dex Smith.”
Find You • Know Your Enemy • Heaven Knows • Ain't It Fun • Bad Blood • Glory and Gore • With Every Heartbeat • Call Me When You're Sober • Elastic Heart • Bed of Lies • Ain't No Rest For the Wicked (1) • Ain't No Rest For the Wicked (2) • Mad World • Glitter in the Air • All About You • Dream Catcher • Black Widow • Ultraviolence • Wide Awake (1) • Wide Awake (2) • OctaHate • My Everything • Her Diamonds • I Will Never Let You Down • The Edge of Glory (1) • The Edge of Glory (2)