This is the seventeenth episode of Season 2 and the premiere of the second block of episodes.
|21 Guns (1)|
|Season 2, Episode 17|
|Air date||November 17, 2013|
|Written by||Derek Roiter|
|Panic Station (2)||21 Guns (2)|
Jamie starts moving in with Jeremy, but a crisis at home might delay her plans. Will it also affect her relationship? Eliza meets a new guy who charms her right away. When he shows her his secret life, is he worth the trouble it will cause with her friends? Meanwhile, Tim is still mourning the death of his father and dealing with the guilt in negative ways. Can Trey save him from himself?
Jamie is finally moving in with her fiance and things seem to be rolling smoothly, until she gets horrible news from home. Now she'll have to make the decision of what's more important to her. Her fiance or her family?
Eliza is still lonely after her breakup with Blake and finds a new boy who makes her feel free. When he introduces her to another world he lives in that makes her uncomfortable, how will she react? Who will she tell?
Tim is a wreck after losing his father and turns to alcohol and drugs to numb the pain. Trey finds it hard to watch and tries to get him to turn his life around. Is he just a lost cause?
- This episode is named after the song "21 Guns" by Green Day.
- This is the premiere of the second block in season 2.
- The events in this episode take place 2 weeks after the school shooting.
- This is the first appearance of Josh Yeldman.
- It is said that both Sophie Clark and Ethan Webber survived and are recovering from their injuries sustained in the previous episode.
- This episode marks the start of the Eliza-Josh Relationship.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Brett Davern as Nathan
- Tony Oller as Danny Bell
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Bob Saget as Steve Nitt
- Kelly Rutherford as Heather Nitt
- Nathan Kress as Ken Paterson
- Lin Shaye as Eileen Stellar
- Lori Laughlin as Kate Stellar
- Andrew Lincoln as Todd Stellar
- Leighton Meester as Carly Vasquez
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
- Nolan Funk as Josh Yeldman
- Jamie: "You thought trying to kill yourself would make me come running back home. That’s not going to work!"
- Jeremy: "I can’t stand to see you continue to be manipulated by your family like some sort of puppet!"
- Eliza: "I still really like him…just not the cult."
- Tim: "I’m failing school, I’m a druggie and a drunk, and I’m also a manwhore!"
- Jamie: "She tried to kill herself, she obviously isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed!"